CoB at Novarock

Greg Moore

Bastard of Bodom
Oct 20, 2005
Switzerland
Children of Bodom are confirmed for Novarock Festival in Austria.

Why do they play such shit Festival. I mean Novarock is the same shit as Rock am Ring in Germany. There will be about two metalbands and the rest ist Emo,Pop,and Indierock bullshit:rolleyes:

Usually where the band plays, is not in their hands but in the hands of the managment and I guess that the managment only wants to make money.

I have seen worse line ups.

:erk: It doesn't get much worse than this :(

wtfer.png

*pops up*

This Festival isn't worth shit, but since its only 25 km (!!) from my home, I'll go there.
I'll go and see Bodom, I'll go and see Slayer, I'll go and see In Extremo, and for the rest of the time, I'll go and get drunk.
A shitty line-up doesnt mean I have to see all the shitty bands.

Oh, and maybe I'll see Lordi just for fun.

Bye again!

Well, there's an x over the pic but it sounds shitty. If i lived around there, i'd definetly go just to see Bodom. I wouldn't miss a single oportunity to see them. Hey, at least Download Festival is good.

If I were to attend that festival, I'd watch

Slayer
Bodom
Papa Roach
Stone Sour

so yeah, it's pretty shitty.

Btw, Download Festival release their headliners next week I think and then the other acts will appear on the site after that so watch out for teh b0d0m.

Pearl Jam and Children of Bodom?:lol:

I remember a festival had Alice in Chains and In Flames...now THAT's worth going to:)

Why do some festivals have a mixture of rock and metal? Might as well add some alternative and punk while you're at it.

actually...I hope I'll be able to see bodom, but it's kind of a bad time with my grad and my grad journey...but novarock is a pretty big festival (160.000 ppl) which is enormous for a little country like austria. I live about an hour from there and last year it was pretty cool. they usually have two stages and since it's called a rock-festival, I think that there should be various genres represented there. it's a big opportunity to reach a new audience. since there's only one metal festival in austria (kaltenbach open air which is mainly focused on pagan and black metal - bodom wouldn't be much loved there I guess), novarock is a great place to be - at least in my opinion. last year, there were metallica, stone sour, trivium, avenged sevenfold, alice in chains, motörhead, guns n roses, sebastian bach (who is actually friends with alexi), opeth, apocalyptica, oomph and tool on one stage. in the encore, there were korn, deftones, soulfly and devildriver. there's also a second stage which offers a different style of music (e.g. subway to sally, sportfreunde stiller, seeed, hard fi, deus,...), so they might be doing a metal/hardrock stage and another one with the other bands.

so I don't believe that the festival sucks (but I might be influenced by the fact that last year was just great and that bands I didn't like don't even bother me because I just don't go there) and I think it's a great chance for bands. and what's wrong with attracting different audiences and putting rock and metal into one festival? there's enough time for everybody...apocalyptica played over an hour last year - at 5pm (so not one of the high-listed ones). [sorry for gettin that long..]

I want to go there!!!

I mean my aunt lives around there and...I have school :erk: FUCK,I want to see Bodom!I won't see em at With Full Force,I won't see em at Novarock,...:cry: :cry:
And even if they'dcome to Rock im Park(just guessing)I couldn't see em cause I'm not here!:yell:
Can anyone from Finland tell me if there's any cool metal festival up there in may?I'll be visiting my penpal and perhaps we can go somewhere.She lives near Lahti.