cob bootlegs?

fakeyourdeath

Dec 10, 2002
new jersey
www.myspace.com
hey, does anyone know where i can download some children of bodom bootleg mp3's or their very first demo. i have been lookgin all over the net and i can't find anything, so if anyonen can help that would be swell.

thanks

Bootlegs??

I am your man! I have a large COB bootleg collection and I'm always interested in getting some new. Just visit the site
the Sin Trade of me and my friend and tell me if there is anything you like.
By the way: The site will be updated this weekend.

If the link doesnt work now, then try this one.

hey,
i went to your site, will they be downloadable in the future? and are u willing to burn copies for me or make copies of the videos? i have a few more questions do any of those bootlegs have bodom playing the axel f theme in the war of razors and i may have only a few items that u may be interested in trading being that i do not have many bootlegs. email me or post here and ill email u

Originally posted by Zarok666
Bootlegs??

I am your man! I have a large COB bootleg collection and I'm always interested in getting some new. Just visit the site
the Sin Trade of me and my friend and tell me if there is anything you like.
By the way: The site will be updated this weekend.

If the link doesnt work now, then try this one.

Okay Okay. This site is mine and Zarok's. He said we will update it this weekend.... Perhaps. Perhaps not. I have exams and shit. I will try to work on it. But I do not promisse nothing.... BTW, yeah, in the near future you could download samples, and we are thinking in upload at least one full bootleg. But.... the bandwith of the server sucks cause... hell. Its free... So.... SOMEBODY WANT TO HOST OUR SITE? WE PROMISSE A LOT OF VISITS AND SHIT :lol:

Okay. Shit apart. Feel free to mail me or my partner for info, questions, trade purposes, and a long etc. Cheers from Madrid.