COB live vids

the_gyroscope

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2004
i'm looking for some children of bodom live videos and stuff like that.
full concerts would be awesome,but i don't know whre to find stuff like this.
could anyone of you help me please?

i tried dc++,but i don't unterstand how it works.i never get any search results...

or to say it better:i don't understand how it works

the_gyroscope said:
i tried dc++,but i don't unterstand how it works.i never get any search results...
you probably don't have active mode set up correctly. Switch to passive or use the FAQ to get active set up active.

If you're finding dc++ too complicated try Emule, there are a few full shows on there including Tuska and Japan tours.

emule is good, soulseek is decent, dc++ is pretty bad though for it. kazaa works too if you have the one with unlimited time to search, i've seen barcelona, milan, montreal, seoul and japan after searching for a few days.

Soulseek kicks tons of ass for getting stuff and trading with people, but it has a huge problem... the server is down soo much.. thats the only problem i have with it, its great but it can't be great unless the server is working :loco:

BitComet,WinMx,DC++,emule,Kazaa....they are all good programs....
I downloded staff from all of them,but sometimes it takes a bit of patience....that I don't have:D
But I never tried Soulseek....is it any good???

DC++ kicks ass. You just have to choose the right hubs and know to use the search.
There tons of boots on it. Download speed can be amazingly high.
Only problem is you get kicked from a hub so easily. I have been banned for a year from Metal Gods for deleting the wrong part of my shared directory. The hubbot recognized it as fakesharing:S

eMule always works, but it's really to slow. Sometimes it can help you out. For example with some of the guitar instrucional vids people for some reason don't like to share on DC++

Use kazaa only if you have a good and updated virusscanner, don't have a problem with the fact you're downloading fake items all the time and have the patience to search for 2 days to find 1 bootleg. Very old-fashioned. Kazaa=problems, it simply sux! I stopped using it a long time ago.

I have never used soulseek. I hear different opinions about it from friends.
Meaby I'll try it out one day.