COB new album info

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
CHILDREN OF BODOM have revealed the tracklisting for their upcoming new album, Blooddrunk, which is as follows: 'Hellhounds On My Trail', 'Blooddrunk', 'LoBodomy', 'One Day You Will Cry', 'Smile Pretty For The Devil', 'Tie My Rope', 'Done With Everything, Die For Nothing', 'Banned From Heaven', 'Roadkill Morning'.

Blooddrunk was recorded and produced by Mikko Karmila, in Petrax and Finnvox Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007, except vocals recorded by Peter Tägtren and keyboards recorded by Janne Wirman in Petrax Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007.

Mixed at Finnvox by Mikko Karmila in November 2007, mastered at Finnvox by Mika Jussila in December 2007.

Spinefarm Records will issue Blooddrunk in Finland on April 9th. There will also be a single, for the title track 'Blooddrunk', released on February 27th.

I think I must be the only person not besotted with CoB. And I have no idea why, since the guitar work appeals to my love of power metal but their death metal influence appeals to my old school days.

This band should be the one for me! But they just don't sit right with me. Maybe this album will turn me round though :)

p.s. Spinefarm should kick Virtuocity a kick up the arse...what ever happened to those guys?

COB are one of those bands that appeal to you when you first hear them.
Then later kind of wear off.
They are always great live!
Realistically tho, I dont see myself going out to buy their new disc.