COB-OT: 2007 All-star Line-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I can't think of everyone at the moment so I made this thread but yeh, this is like a role (roll?) call... everyone who thinks they should be included, post here and we'll do some sort of collage or something after we get all the names. Similar to the South Park pic (for older members who know of it) but different and with the new people.

Regulars only, sorry.

Current Line-Up:

Heartless_Name
MegustaMucho
Swabs
SkinWeld
Enjoi17
Pheonix
┼Victim of the Night┼
Black Core
Saartje
Conti
xxprincess_wildchildxx
Macharius88
CliffBurton
Nikki
Deadly
MrFast
Squeee
Lady_Raatikainen
eternal alchemist
The Nerevarine

Troll Team:
the emptifier
Lady_Laiho

Old Skewl:

Turbo
Cris
I_AM_CANADIAN!
Draznog

:lol: If you're a FREQUENT regular here, you will be included. This is just to see who wants to be involved and to include people I might forget. I'll add the line-up to the first post as it builds. For people I am not sure to include, outside opinions will be needed to help me decide.

:lol: If you're a FREQUENT regular here, you will be included. This is just to see who wants to be involved and to include people I might forget. I'll add the line-up to the first post as it builds. For people I am not sure to include, outside opinions will be needed to help me decide.

:lol: fuck that then, I thought I was a frequent regular.

Dont add me to shit i dont want to be part of your failing experiment.

Yeh yeh, cry about it asshole. I was sure I didn't add you cuz I knew if I did you'd cry to Deron, you whiney little bitch. So whatever, don't post in here filling up the thread with your tears. I won't include you so don't worry. This thread is for whoever WANTS to be included (or who doens't want to) to say it. You just expressed your displeasure so fuck off now.

Think of Thumper, Bambi.

Well yeah why not? It has not really a point, has it? :lol:

You can add me, if I am seen as a frequent poster of course

I remember the South Park Pics thing and I liked it a lot!!

But recently what should I be considered, a frequent poster or not? I dunno... but this new thing already seems a nice thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.