CoB selling used stuff on their merc site

chb

COB Hate Crew Member
Mar 31, 2007
Copenhagen Denmark
How bout the guys introduced selling used stuff on their merc site? Especially Jaska selling his used sticks (signed maybe), and the others their picks. Janne could...i dunno...sell his old keyboards or sumfing lol.
Other drummers at least sell their used practice sticks n stuff (i have made a cpl of purchases myself), and would LOVE if i could buy some from there - I never seem to catch them at gigs... :bah:

If I was a drummer I would feel a bit money hungry if I SOLD my old sticks.

Giving your old picks, sticks and stuff away for fans is ok, but selling them is beyond lame. If they hired Joey DeMaio for the manager it would surely happen though. But of course, it's not the idiot who sells, but the one who buys.

Well I sure would be the first to order a signed pair of used Jaska sticks if possible ! o_O
I would fcking LOVE a pair of those !!

Nothing wrong with paying. If one drummer had one pair of sticks to dispose of and 1000 fans who'd want them, who gets them? People put stuff on ebay all the time, if you want it you pay for it, if it's too much then you don't. I don't think it'd happen as it'd probably seem to much hassle to organise a section of the site and someone to deal with it just for a 50p piece of plastic.

Nothing wrong with paying. If one drummer had one pair of sticks to dispose of and 1000 fans who'd want them, who gets them? People put stuff on ebay all the time, if you want it you pay for it, if it's too much then you don't. I don't think it'd happen as it'd probably seem to much hassle to organise a section of the site and someone to deal with it just for a 50p piece of plastic.

Yeah i agree a long way with you. Other drummers do seem to have a stock big enuf to sell from - just let them have some scraches, sign em n sell em. Works for others at least... :Shedevil:

Well I sure would be the first to order a signed pair of used Jaska sticks if possible ! o_O
I would fcking LOVE a pair of those !!

why? its just wood and they are even used