CoB Song Survivor Round 3 - Part 4 (Hate Crew Deathroll) Vote for the WORST song

Vote for the WORST song!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is kind of how I made my choice:

Couldn't choose Needled, who could? Not Chokehold because I love the Keyboards in it. Definetly not Bodom Beach Terror, I love everything about this song. I was thinking of Angels don't kill but I love the Harmony part that starts at around 3:45 into the song. You're Better Off Dead's Chorus kicks major ass along with Hatecrew's chorus. The chorus for Lil' Bloodred is kickass too, but it doesn't reach me like the other parts I explained.

NP: Children of Bodom - Bodom Beach Terror

SSJ4SephirothX said:
This is kind of how I made my choice:

Couldn't choose Needled, who could? Not Chokehold because I love the Keyboards in it. Definetly not Bodom Beach Terror, I love everything about this song. I was thinking of Angels don't kill but I love the Harmony part that starts at around 3:45 into the song. You're Better Off Dead's Chorus kicks major ass along with Hatecrew's chorus. The chorus for Lil' Bloodred is kickass too, but it doesn't reach me like the other parts I explained.

NP: Children of Bodom - Bodom Beach Terror
yeah...you said great in your words:Spin: but for my opinion Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood solo is the best I've ever heard in any song...it starts right after Alexi says: "I hate you and I want you dead!"...man, I always fall into trance when I hear it...just awesome :worship: I wish I would hear this song played live...:erk:

NP: Children Of Bodom - Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood