COB videos

SomeGuy

Jan 25, 2002
Visit site
does anyone know where you can find the 'silent night,bodom night' live video?there used to be a link on childrenofbodom.net which worked but it didnt just now

that video kicked ass.

here's an edonkey link, i have 10 sources so far

ed2k://|file|Children_Of_Bodom_-_Silent_Night,_Bodom_Night_(Live_In_Kawasaki_11.07.1999)_[Link_by_www.eselmetal.de].mpg|32312896|e7fc4bcd8f365e804198e5372b80490e|/

(it's all one link, copy it as a whole into explorer)

btw yeah it's also in kazaa, but it's a 13mb .asf and edonkey has 32mb .mpg... nothing but good things coming from the edonkey network <3 <3 <3 :)

all listen! search the donkey network for "eselmetal"; it's a german site that links files... it has FUCKING HEAPS of stuff! Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Helloween, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc!!! videos albums all of it!

The Silent Night, Bodom Night live video is also available on the Spinefarm Metal DVD. On this DVD you can also find the video for Everytime I Die.

Originally posted by Raistlin1980
and also helloween's live in korea, with many songs from the keepers...

i finally finished it and saw it... it was quite good, everything good enough except for the assfaces that were holding the cameras... they filmed a still of the fucking background pumpkin while Grapow was doing a solo, they filmed Weikath while Grapow was soloing and viceversa, they didn't have a fucking clue... but oh well apart from that it was all good
recommended!

file:
Helloween_-_Live_In_Korea_(2001).mpeg
489mb

By the way, have you downloaded 'Helloween - Mankind (live)'? It's the only live video i found with kiske.