Cobra's Feedback

Cobra Blade

Dendura Fan
Aug 5, 2008
Australia
cobrablade.net
Greetings, my name is Cobra and I love Dendura!

The marriage of metal and medieval/fantasy themes go hand in hand and create a brilliant blend. I feel one of my all time favourite bands, Kamelot is a great example of this. This of course is fantastic, but my true passion is Ancient Egypt.

I had to question if I was the only person in the world who wanted nothing more than to hear Ancient Egyptian inspired progressive metal. As there seemed to be nothing to feed this huge listening appetite.

Nile has an Egyptian theme but unfortunately, no disrespect intended towards Nile or their fans but I really can't stomach death metal, and while I have tried to force myself to like Nile, I simply can't.

I almost gave up hope, but then an amazing discovery on iTunes, Dendura!
The answer to everything I wanted, and then some. With an incredibly talented lead singer, awesome guitar work, kick ass solos, enchanting melodies, all coming together to bring about a haunting blend of excellence.

I truly look forward to each and every album to come and hope they all find their way onto iTunes, and I want to wish every member of Dendura all the best and every success with their career. You all deserve it.
:worship:

Thank you for those wonderful compliments. I am part Egyptian so my heritage plays a big part of our music but I often write our lyrics for people like you who will understand them. I'm glad you found us! Please be sure to sign up on our street team as we need more people like you to help out. Sign up here: dendura@gmail.com

thanks for your email and stay in touch!

Aziza

You are most welcome, I meant every word of it.
I think the fact you are part Egyptian is really fascinating and really adds to the whole allure.

I'll be sure to sign up, I can't think of a greater honour than getting more involved with Dendura :)