CoF and Dimmu

g0rg0n

Jul 24, 2002
Portland OR
Visit site
I, personally, am so sick and fucking tired of these bands, Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir. They're the god damn backstreet boys and nsinc of black metal and need to be analy eviscerated.

Whys that? becuse they acctually sell?
i mean come on..
if this is one of them dem "sell out" "to well known" "famous" trash posts... you really should rather be happy that they acctually live of their music :p

Again with this topic?

sleep.gif

Go to the Arch Enemy board and read about 70 posts or so on this...

Considering they were each both one of the pioneers of the genre they play, I don't see how it could be " Generic " Maybe you should actually read up about what you're talking about, instead of assuming g0rg0n.

Cradle and Dimmu are very good at what they do, I've seen Dimmu in concert and they do not dissapoint.. They are really nice guys to talk to as well.

If you don't like it, don't listen to it. There's pleanty of other shit people like you can listen to.

I don't really know what 'genre' they play....and I don't wanna know. It's simple though, don't like it, don't listen to it yowzers? And.....if there's other people you meet who adore Dimmu and/or CoF, and yet have never even heard of Emperor or Obituary or Burzum or Darkthrone or Mayh.....no, not them, but by all means in that case, educate thier ignorant little ass.....otherwise just, chilll.....

I've heard a lot of people around this forum say how bad and how much they don't like Dimmu and today I actually sat down and listened to them and was totally blown the fuck away. They are a great band and if ya don't like them don't listen to them, plain and simple!

COf is over fodder, why even waste your time on such shit. Go buy from a real Distro like No Colours and Elegy and get some REAL Black Metal.

I had to respond to this one

cradle were the first black metal abnd i got into, most people would say they are cheesy? why? is it the theatrics? thats what makes em great, but just cos i like cradle doesnt mean im into pusssy metal imminto allsorts from emperor to necrophagia to kovenant and medula noctre.

i also worship dimmu.them and cradle are the most creative bands with metal ive come across.

and im into vampirism and ancient history, they mesmerise me

I don't particularly care for either of these bands... they're obviously good at what they do...

If you don't like them, just don't listen to them...

I don't understand why people complain about music they don't really care for or listen to.

Dimmu Borgir is one of the most talented fucking bands around..any bitching anyone has to do about them should be immediately disregarded.