CoF fan girls

KenShiRo

Guitar God
Aug 28, 2004
England
well i'm back from watching cathedral and CoF, endded up sharing a mini bus home with some random folks who live in the same town as me, better than being stuck in a train station all night

but oh my fucking god at CoF fan girls, just cos dani filth is famous and even though everyone says he's a wanker, they still wanna shagg his brains out, he's a midget too!!!

ps i only went to see CoF cos i used to be a fan many years ago, oh and i met the singer from cathedral

Cradle Of Filth are fucking sick i like them every bit as much as bodom perhaps even a little more i do have a site completely dedicated to them....and an unfinished split of the site for bodom is in the works. shows which one i was more anxious to do.

I liked CoF when they were black metal now ehhhh they are okaay..... i just dont like thier fans..... lots of goth retards they ruin concerts

i went to that show with cathedral, Cof kicked ass so did cathedral. i have liked CoF before i liked/even knew CoB, my best friend is crazy about them. i went to the london one. the fans do bring down their reputation, FREEX!1. lol, on the whole they kick ass

ya... its crazy i dotn find him hot at all and i would never wanna fuck a guy just for him being famous or rich hell i dont give a shit about how much he makes in any man its just not about that :ill: