coke cola news

I HATE SPRITE.......THAT SHIT IS SHIT........

PEPSI I TOLD YOU...P E P S I...now tahts the stuff.

The rest just doesnt do it fro me. FUCK IMAGE, its nothing, THIRST is everything..DRINK PEPSI.

I will not tell you again,,unless you make me.......LOL

Coke is too sweet. PEPSI rulz i tell you.

In the beginning..coka cola had COKE CAIN in it...for the UP BEAT. Its true..look it up.

I do not wear the shirts and stuff.no advertizing for me. But i love the TASTE and thats it.

ANd yeah, that is pretty weird on the CAIN isnt it. hahahahaha
it was legal then wasnt it?

well i wouldn't expect you to wear the shirts and stuff, but the image bothers me. but i actually like the taste better, but coke leaves this weird feeling i my mouth. maybe its some left over cocaine or something in their original machines? :lol:

i don't know if it was legal or not. hmmm, maybe i should look into that. probably was though. having cocaine in a major product would not be in th best interest of the company if it was illegal, so i would think yes it was. but who knows? i'm too lazy to find out.
i betcha LSDman would have loved to be around back then! :lol: or is he only into trips?

HAHHAHA, he does it ALL my friend....ALL.....even cough suyup hahahahahahahaha

I think it was legal then.........Best of my memory.......I will look later.im geting off line in a minute

hahahaha
you can do a lot of drugs and not die.

ALl i do is POT, but i used to do it all.

Eventually, I wil lbe drug free....even pot

Cocaine was indeed in Coke in the late 1800's before they discovered all of its horrible side effects. Then cocaine was outlawed and removed from Coke products (they actually named the cola after cocaine, thus coca-cola).

Someone mentioned Ginger Beer, which is quite different from Ginger Ale. Ginger Beer is a traditional Jamaican beverage that has a very potent ginger taste. It's great when you have a cold; it clears you out pretty good.

It's amazing how much useless shit I know.

it clears you out pretty good- sounds like what NEVERMORE does...

A nice, cold can of Coke is great when you've had a hard day... but if i was in a servo or something, and i had to choose between Coke, and Pepsi Max...?? I would chose the pepsi, no contest. Coke leaves a funny taste in yer mouth... just like cocaine i guess. :lol:

COCAIN leaves no taste..Well, at first yeah, but then your mouth is too numb hahahahaha

JIM>>>Thanks for clearing up rth eginger beer VS ale...i did know