COME ON YOU REDS

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
I know most of you probably don't follow football or rather soccer as its known elsewhere but I just wanna give a big SHOUT out to my beloved Liverpool ahead of tonights Champions League Final in Instabul.

Lets do Milan over.

I will be in a pub in Melbourne all morning with 100s of other mad Reds screaming my team on.

YNWA :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

This is why I hate being in America. I miss out on so many good games.

There's an England/US friendly here this weekend that I wish I was going to. Oh well, I guess i'll just cheer on my Chicago Fire on June 4th vs. Chivas USA.

Jockthrax said:
What a fucking game, 3-0 at half time then winning on penalties, brilliant.
I bet there's a few sore heads in Liverpool this morning. Well done lads...

yeah it was a fuckin belter of a game!!! well done liverpool. canr believe they truned it around cos they were getting bsolutly humped in the first half

I am one elated Reds fan. That was one out of the barrel. Awesome. Now the FA has to convince the powers that be to allow us to defend our trophy next year!!

LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL ... what an amazing 48 hours... witnessing the greatest Triumph in Red history on the biggest stage of them all! and getting to share that with 300 over screaming mad Reds fan jam packed into the fantastic Irish Pub, The Celtic was just something I will never ever forget.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE INDEED!

Are you watching Manchester ????
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jose!!!!
Everton you can have fourth coz we GOT IT 5 TIMES .....

Man I am over the FRICKEN MOOON.

Timmy never knew you were a Red man ... Awesome - visit my LFC site at http://liverpool.senet.com.au !!!!!!!!

I´m not a Liverpool fan, but I was glad the reds won and not a bunch of Italian fags (except for Tomasson, of course ;) )
In 2 years time we´ll be in Champions League! Go Pompey!