Come to Florida Maiden!!

ferociousbunny

New Metal Member
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
Just a question, why dont maiden ever come to any south eastern states like florida? People are dieing to see them here, i was just wondering if any of you knew. If you dont, them Iron Maidens, please come to florida lol. If not ill just go to NY to see you (hopefully). Seems like a good act.

Savatage rocks

-Ferociousbunny

ferociousbunny said:
Just a question, why dont maiden ever come to any south eastern states like florida? People are dieing to see them here, i was just wondering if any of you knew.

-Ferociousbunny

It's primarily a matter of financial consideration. I'm pretty sure that they would like to play there, though.

MiniMurray said:
Yeah, I met Jeanie from coco beach tonight and she said we could play in her barn. We'll play till the cows come home!

Lol True, but Southwest florida is mostly rockin, not many rednecks 'round here, cledus

:)

Hehe, my good buddy lives in Florida, and Maiden is his favorite band. As we were driving down to the Irvine show last night, I figured I'd call him up to let him know where we were going. :devil:
He wanted to kill me, LOL! Yeah, he's always complaining about Maiden never going to Florida, and yet Nicko himself supposedly lives there. What's up with that?!