Come Together - MJ tribute/cover. (SoloC, Nebula, BFD)

ItsAFugazzi

boat is boat.
Jun 4, 2008
North East, UK.
www.myspace.com
After listening to Bulbs awesome Michael Jackson tribute the other day it inspired me to do a tribute track too.

This track is originally a Beatles track as I'm sure most are aware of and it has been covered many times. The Michael Jackson version in particular
has always been a favourite of mine. Those killer streamline rock vocals he does mixed with the badass phrasing is a style of singing
I've always dug. Michael Jackson's version of this track has had a HUGE influence on my singing style.

Anyway - I blew my voice out a couple weeks back & it still hasn't healed properly... Was aching a lot while recording this track. Probably shouldn't of been recording until my voice is 100% but I wanted to do this.

I consider Michael Jackson to be a great rock vocalist. So I'm totally psyched to record this track and pay tribute to my inspiration Michael Jackson.

For guitar, I used poidaobi's Nebula program & amp sim. SoloC (which is fucking awesome imo)

Come Together Dropbox.

Come Together - Soundclick.

- Cheers,

- Rick.

EDIT: Just noticed the chorus breaks up a bit - will sort that out.

EDIT:: Updated - got rid of some of the breaking up on the chorus. Still needs a bit more work, will do tomorrow.

Good job dude!

I want to do a MJ-tribute too, but i cant play guitar because i have a fractured scaphoideum. :erk: