Comedian ANDY DICK Attends AS I LAY DYING Concert In Los Angeles

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Comedian Andy Dick attended last night's (Friday, December 13) AS I LAY DYING concert at the Regent in Los Angeles, California. It is not clear if Dick is a fan of AS I LAY DYING's music or if he had other reasons for being up at the show, but he ended up posting several photos of the occasion on his Instagram page, including one of him with AS I LAY DYING singer Tim Lambesis on what appears to be the band's tour bus. A separate picture shows Andy holding an "All Access" laminate for AS I LAY DYING's tour with EMMURE and AFTER THE BURIAL, which concludes tonight (Saturday, December 14) in San Diego. Dick made headlines this past week when he served only one day of a 14-day sentence for two charges — one for sexual battery and one for simple battery. The sentencing came after Dick, 53, failed to serve his court-mandated community service. The reason for his release was reportedly due to overcrowding in the jail. Last year, Dick was charged with misdemeanor sexual battery and misdemeanor simple battery for allegedly groping a woman who passed him on the streets of Los Angeles. In May 2014, Lambesis was sentenced to six years in jail after pleading guilty to paying a San Diego police officer posing as a hitman $1,000 to kill his wife. Approximately two and a half years later — on December 17, 2016 — he was discharged from a California detention facility and was transferred to the Division of Adult Parole Operations. This past September, AS I LAY DYING released its seventh full-length album, "Shaped By Fire", via Nuclear Blast. The band has also been on the road consistently in support of the disc.

Continue reading...