Nevermore
1997.03.05 - Vasclaar, Holland
Setlist:
1. Seven Tongues of God
2. This Sacrament
3. Into the Mirror Black
4. The Silent Hedges/Double Dare
5. The Tiananmen Man
6. What Tomorrow Knows (shortened version)
7. Optimist or Pessimist
8. Next in Line
9. Lost
10. Sanctuary
11. Politics of Ecstasy (tape stops right before solo)

keep in mind that itll take a day or 2 to do what's needed to it, but this video will be up on the FTP soon... Warrel also plays the keyboard some in Next in Line while singing

hey, do you mind telling me where to get the program to use FTP or what its called so I can re-d-load it d6s6m6

i recommend FlashFXP im not sure where to get it, but itll be the trial version, look in Yahoo for FlashFXP and ull get something... then tell me the version/build and ill get u a serial as soon as i can

DSM>>I have 5 shows. Troy in Canda has 2 of them right now. NAd Zanex has 3 of them. But your more than welcome to borrow them. Ill mail them to ya, and you can mail them back when your finished....once i get them back that is. Off the top of my head, i couldnt tell ya the dates and stuff. BUt theya re all top notch shows, i will say that. Jeff uses a boom box for a 3rd guitar in one of them hahaha.

no pressure man

hey, give me a few months and I'll buy me a video recorder and hook you up with some concerts.The promoter for Toronto posts on a message board, so I can easily find out if video cameras are allowed at a show.

:lol: JEFF USES A BOOM BOX! THAT is great stuff! hehe nah, too many risks in the borrowing thing... since i have.... 8 (i think) Nevermore shows, maybe we can work something in a trade. its not that i dont wanna "borrow" the shows. its just too much risk on my side. for example, what if the tape gets lost in the mail on the way to/from my house, what if the tape gets ruined while ripping to my computer, so many "what if's" is scary hehe... offa the top of your head, know if they play any S/T stuff or Sanctuary stuff other than:
Into the Mirror Black
Sanctuary
?

rp - cool :D maybe if you get friendly, maybe you can get soundboard seats and record from there. thats where the best sound is in most arenas, because thats where they EQ everything (duh lol)... thats where i try to go when i bootleg stuff, directly in back of the soudboard, dead center, against the railing that separates the board area from the crowd... awesome sound and an awesome view

dude, if they get lost...ill buy more hahahahha. ITs a risk, but hey who cares...Troy is 1000 miles from me hhahahahhaha. I mailed one to him hahahah.

Yeah, they do a couple Sanct songs on all the shows i have.

Just wait till i getem back, and if youll let me, ill senmd em on to ya.

and to anyone wanting more details on this show...
every time i watch Jeff's fretting hand in the Sacrament solo, my eyes pop out and a loud "HOLY SHIT" is uttered... the man is a god

d6s6m6>>>arenas? woah, most bands that play up here in Canada get 200 capacity clubs.I can go right up to the band members face.I guess the largest show I went to was SLAYER, and that was about 2500 capacity(yes, they filled it).Iced earth got about 1000 at their place, but most bands get stuck at tiny places.All the concerts Im going to this month are about 200 capacity.(arch enemy, cryptopsy, vader and immolation, and blind guardian)

ya, i was kinda exaggurating with "arena" i dont go to many of those kindsa shows, ive only been to 2 arena shows in my 10 show career hehe 2 were at ampitheaters and the other at smaller club-type places... but if its gen admission, and you're recording, be right behind the soundboard (that is, if its in the middle of the floor, and not tucked into a corner)... sound quality is excellent