Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
wtf??
:erk:

KILLERSSLIPONs.jpg

KILLERSBOOTa.jpg

TROOPERSLIPONs.jpg

TROOPERBOOTs.jpg

Well they're not the first to make shoes, i think Motorhead and Slayer been there before..

HOWEVER

"Ed force one" ???

2008-02-25_MROC_G-OJIB_02.jpg

With Cpt. Dickinson??
IM%2031st%20Jan%20test-2914_2500.jpg

Bruce_and_plane_in_melbourne_australia500.jpg

IM%2031st%20Jan%20test-2841_2500.jpg

We we living in Mac-Planet Erath? or Worlda-cola?

I'm not sure if that's actually Maiden's own plane. From what Bruce made it sound like, they were renting a rarely used plane from the airline he works for

An OL talit would be pretty cool indeed

Bruce Dickinson has had his pilote licence for many years. I think I read somewhere that he is even sometimes flying as a pilote for commercial airlines to keep up the flight hours. So it has nothing to do with commercial thingies; aviation has been a hobby of his for many years.
Steve Harrison has a bar over in Portugal, thats his hobby and investment. The place is just around the corner of my moms home in Portugal.Damn, cant find the pics on my pc )-:
Kiss are the kings of commercial rubbish by the way- I once saw a tv show on it and there was such a load of rubbish you cannot imagine!
About 8 years ago I saw some Dimmu Borgir condoms... no one is innocent

I say we make an OL kippa!

how forget this one?

condones-manowar.jpg

i can't find the "true metal chocolate" pics...

All fans who order more than $150.00 worth of merchandise from MANOWAR's official webstore, The Kingdom Of Steel, will receive a free exclusive MANOWAR Chocolate Ingot. "This exclusive item is the size of a gold bar right out of Fort Knox comprised of pure custom made chocolate fudge with the MANOWAR logo branded across the bar," reads a posting on the group's web site. "Additionally you will receive free domestic shipping with your order, our gift to you from The Kingdom Of Steel!"