Compilation

AntiqSprawlingWeb

New Metal Member
May 18, 2012
Hie,
I'm part of the french label ANTIQ, and we have for project to create a download free compilation featuring bands who are acting under the black and pagan metal genre. Would you let me autorization to present one title of Orkan ? To promote and share our music, once the compilation is ready you could share it on several networks (website, facebook). The name of your label will be starring in a JPEG cover of the compilation.

Contact me here: jerome_legrusley@orange.fr

The Weaver.

Stop me if I'm wrong here, but I don't think Mr. V has any say in this, I think you'd be better off contacting his company, Napalm Records, about this. Good luck!

or facebook maybe? he seems to be more active there than here...lately.

Hie,
I'm part of the french label ANTIQ, and we have for project to create a download free compilation featuring bands who are acting under the black and pagan metal genre. Would you let me autorization to present one title of Orkan ? To promote and share our music, once the compilation is ready you could share it on several networks (website, facebook). The name of your label will be starring in a JPEG cover of the compilation.

Contact me here: jerome_legrusley@orange.fr

The Weaver.

Napalm records is the ones that you should contact regarding this.

mr V