complete your Iron Maiden collection with JB's$10 Maiden sale

Shadow298

UNLEASH THE GUAN
Sep 4, 2002
Without the Darkness
Visit site
yeah, am whoring my workplace but it's a good sale.

JB are currectly selling ALL Iron Maiden CDs for $10 -this includes the double CD live packs which previously sold at sale for $18.
So it's a prime time to fill in any gaps that you may have.

personally, all I have to get is Real Live Dead One, Rock In Rio& X Factor and my collection of the main albums (i.e. not rare or limited editions or best of comps) is complete.:headbang:

Wait... there are people here with less-than-complete Maiden collections? Huh? OK, I don't have Edward the Great or that Somewhere Back in Time cash-in, but they don't count.

Actually, I don't have Maiden Japan either. I'd like to get my hands on the Castle reissues where they released them with the b-sides on a bonus CD (some were included in the Best of the B-Sides CD in Eddie's Archives but it missed quite a bit).

Wait... there are people here with less-than-complete Maiden collections? Huh? OK, I don't have Edward the Great or that Somewhere Back in Time cash-in, but they don't count.

Actually, I don't have Maiden Japan either. I'd like to get my hands on the Castle reissues where they released them with the b-sides on a bonus CD (some were included in the Best of the B-Sides CD in Eddie's Archives but it missed quite a bit).

I'm currently missing every 'best of' collection they've released. And I have no plans to remedy that.

The Castle re-issues are gold!
I had the Fear Of The Dark version for a while - and the No Prayer live tracks were great fun.

My Maiden England CD is my only trump card these days..

The No Prayer live tracks on the Fear Of The Dark Australian tour edition that I have are fucking awesome. I assume they are the same tracks? Tailgunner, Holy Smoke, and The Assassin. All better than the album versions, and some of the best live versions of Maiden tracks I have heard.