(Computer games) Team Fortress 2 and Champions Online are now free on Steam

Dudes try Team Fortress 2! It's so awesome, I've clocked in about 450 hours on that game :lol:

Also if you have more than one sniper and one spy on your team, you're doing it wrong.

I bought TF2 while it was 10 Euros and I totally hated it. Controls are freaky, game is not smooth in a weird way. It's almost impossible to aim. Btw I'm a big Quake fan and playing FPS games since Doom and Wolfenstein, so it's not because I'm a noob. :p

/pointless rant

Thanks for your post. There's also a free battlefield game called battlefield play 4 free which is really great.

I just got TF2 and I feel like such a noob. I played the original Team Fortress mod back in the day, this seems to be way different.

I've owned TF2 for over a year now, and only now do I want to install it (tried before, sucked at it, uninstalled a few days later). Except now I can't download it because the servers are overloaded >: (

I bought TF2 while it was 10 Euros and I totally hated it. Controls are freaky, game is not smooth in a weird way. It's almost impossible to aim. Btw I'm a big Quake fan and playing FPS games since Doom and Wolfenstein, so it's not because I'm a noob. :p

/pointless rant

Thats good enough of a reason for me to not even try it then.. im the same, i need the direct input feel of Quake 3 with absolutely 0 maccel.

/pointless rant

I don't think the controls are freaky, and mine runs pretty great :) You must be doing something wrong/settings or something :)

Ensi, play some Quake 3/Live and you'll see what I mean. There's an obvious input lag in TF2. I tried on different PCs, different settings, it's the same. I never liked game style/controls style of HL-CS anyway. :D