Concert DVDs

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
you know, with the recent(decade) dvd, i think that concerts should be rethought on how they should be put on disc. You got the whole show and it kicks ass, yes. but what i think would be a good idea is having bonus tracks where its all the drummer view, all the guitarist view, all vox view, OR all bassist view. So your only seeing one person. Im not sure if this has been done or not but i tell you, id like to see it cause in some parts of the concert dvds i watch i want to see what one person is doing while its showing another.

SLAYER85 said:
you know, with the recent(decade) dvd, i think that concerts should be rethought on how they should be put on disc. You got the whole show and it kicks ass, yes. but what i think would be a good idea is having bonus tracks where its all the drummer view, all the guitarist view, all vox view, OR all bassist view. So your only seeing one person. Im not sure if this has been done or not but i tell you, id like to see it cause in some parts of the concert dvds i watch i want to see what one person is doing while its showing another.
Metallica did something kinda like this on the Cunning Stunts dvd. For several songs there are 5 different camera views, one that concentrates on a single band member and one normal view. Pearl Jam did a thing called Matt Cam on their Touring Band 2000 dvd where a camera was mounted on the drummer's kit.