Concert in Tel Aviv 13th Octobre

Elin Anir

New Metal Member
May 11, 2010
Yup, I'll be there.

So, except for our beloved Morticia and the guys, who else will be there and how long do you stay? I'm asking because OL doesn't seem to be known among the "I know everything 'bout metal"-scene in switzerland, so I thought meeting some of you on my "birthday present-concert" would make things even better (my birthday is on 5th of octobre). And yes, I've got my trouble with ticketing in hebrew language, altough I managed to find the reading's e-mail.

If anyone is there, I'll treat you to a beer :worship:

@Morticia: Finally you'll going to see my mabool-tattoos - hehe, waited for that since zurich last year ;D

That´s great. I opened a similar thread last year, but nobody answered. I want to go, but I´m still not sure. How are you flying? When I asked in a Tui they found me flight tickets for 521 euros and that´s beyond my budget. I found cheaper in internet but I can´t buy them without credit card... I´m pretty close to Basel, btw... If I go, we´ll definitely meet there...

You're not sure? ;D hell, buddy, you have to!

flying: well, in 1 or 2 weeks I take a little holiday (if I don't lose/quit my part-time job) where I'm going to my travel agent's to look the flight dates, hotel prices, stuff like that. I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay, because real soon afterwards my annual army course starts so ... I could make holidays in Israel for quite a while ;D

521 euros: ehm ... please excuse my question, but ... you do have a job, right? well, there is 1 "friend" who will accompany me maybe (he's a pain in the *** when it comes to deciding things), but if he doesn't, I'll post here what it's going to cost (flight/hotel) and you can tell me, how much you could pay. If the rest isn't that high, I'll pay it since I've got enough money at the moment (money sucks anyway).

Basel: googly-moogly! that's cool, so will you also be on the concert at the Z7 on 16th of Novembre? would be great to see you there again/first time ;D

---

like I said, as soon as I've been to the agent's, you can read here the prices - or just write me an e-mail to e.a.stieger@bluewin.ch (do you speak german/swiss-german too?).

I know I HAVE TO... I´ve been last year for the anniversary shows and it was amazing.
And, I do have a job but, you´ll see... It´s not like I "can´t" pay it. It´s just that I´m usually a low budget traveler and the main reason is that I lack of money. The main reason is that I enjoy it better like this. I have had better times in hostels than in hotels. I spent almost 2000 euros last year in Israel (one week, alles inklusiv) and it was pointless. I even left my guided tour group because I was not enjoying it. After that I traveled for a while and spent around 400 euros in 21 days in Spain, including transportation, accomodation, etc... Now I know that I don´t need to spend that much money to travel and take the most of it.
Worst case scenario, I could pay it. But then I have another problem. I should be in London until the 11th and I´m flying to Argentina (from Frankfurt) on the 19th (which answers to your question of the Z7). That means that I can only be in Israel from the 12th until the 17th. But, that also means that I will be far away from Europe during the whole tour. And I want to see the guys again so badly...
I sincerely appreciate your offer, but I think I´ll be ok... I hope I can go and meet you and many people there... We´ll keep in touch.

orni_wally@hotmail.com (you can find me in facebook with that mail too)