Concert streams from this year's Rock Hard Festvial

Burkhard

Oct 19, 2003
Germany
On the website of the German TV station WDR, you can currently stream 13 concert videos of bands who played at this year's Rock Hard Festival. While not all of them might be old school, I'm quite sure several of them will appeal to the members on this subforum.

Just go to this page, scroll down a bit and choose from the section "Videos mit Tracklist", which of the concerts you would like to stream:

http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur...bersicht-rock-hard-festival-fuenfzehn100.html

You find more clips with interviews and some unplugged stuff in the sections "Impressionen" and "Interviews" below the video-screen. I suppose Doro's entire special concert (featuring mostly Warlock-stuff) will be added later on, because it hasn't been aired on TV yet. Right now you can only stream the song "Hellbound" in the "Preview"-section.

Thanks! look forward to checking most of this out.

I just watched Pentagram nice! Good to see Bobby out there playing shows. The new guitar player (Matt Goldborough) gets it. No overplaying good job.

Cool to see a pro-shot Sanctuary gig. Thank you.

But two things...1, where's Sheppard? #2...WTF is with Warrel? His face and eyes just don't look right. He's starting to look like the inspiration for Mercyful Fate's 'A Corpse Without Soul.'
:err:

Cool to see a pro-shot Sanctuary gig. Thank you.

But two things...1, where's Sheppard? #2...WTF is with Warrel? His face and eyes just don't look right. He's starting to look like the inspiration for Mercyful Fate's 'A Corpse Without Soul.'
:err:

#1. No mention of that, But they did say Nick Cordle replaced Brad Hull who was awesome on the cd imho..

#2. He looks a little tired? I will leave it at that.