Concerto Moon - Black Flame

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Some neo-classical melodic metal for your listening pleasure from these stalwarts of the Japanese scene. Good job this a lyric video cause if it wasn't you'd have a hell of a time picking the guy's English words.. ha.. though the tone of his voice is pretty cool actually. Nice melody lines in the pre-chorus and chorus especially.

Last edited by a moderator:
really dig these guys. One of the better bands in the Japanese power metal scene. Though I'm still partial to Galneryus

Some neo-classical melodic metal for your listening pleasure from these stalwarts of the Japanese scene. Good job this a lyric video cause if it wasn't you'd have a hell of a time picking the guy's English words.. ha.. though the tone of his voice is pretty cool actually. Nice melody lines in the pre-chorus and chorus especially.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe8vLhH-I9Y

Good song, but they're now like ANTHEM (the best metal band from Japan IMO), meaning their lyrics are a mix of Japanese and English? I think it was all English before. In any ways, it sounds pretty good.

Nice. They guys were very awesome to work with when we had them at Bay Area Rockfest, total class act. Couldn't speak a lick of english though! Norifumi was awesome live!!!!!I'll have to pick this up...

Bear

Wow.. I had gotten a little bored with Concerto Moon - I'm going to have to pick this new one up..

X Japan and Galneryus are still my favorite Japanese metal bands, along with Jupiter and old Luna Sea. Dir En Grey is coming to town soon - I'm not huge into them, but I'll probably go see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe8vLhH-I9Y

When we had them play for Bay Area Rock Fest a few years back they were amazing live! :worship: