Condolences to those in London

@burton
That was the most retarded "article" I've read in my entire life.
I feel sorry for those affected in London, though.

Once someone told me "You should not write any serious articles or columns while you are overwhelmed by your feelings" ... *g*
Nevertheless he's somehow right...

...and I feel so sorry for the people in London... ...it always harms the wrong people...

What a tragedy. innocent deaths truly are not something to joke about...I came to this realization in the past couple days. You're born to die...you never know when you're going to, you could get cancer in your early 40s or die of a crash in your early 20s...life is short so just enjoy everyday you have. I used to be this naive person thinking nothing bad could ever happen to me.

Dreadful said:
What a tragedy. innocent deaths truly are not something to joke about...I came to this realization in the past couple days. You're born to die...you never know when you're going to, you could get cancer in your early 40s or die of a crash in your early 20s...life is short so just enjoy everyday you have. I used to be this naive person thinking nothing bad could ever happen to me.

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: Hahahaaa almost fell down from chair while laughing so hard. You wimp.

HeBeHu said:
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: Hahahaaa almost fell down from chair while laughing so hard. You wimp.

and your life must have no worth....I mean you must be so hardcore and shit that you would not care if you died today right?????
its ok.....dont worry....you hopefully will realise this all when you are on your deathbed....crying like a baby because you didnt make anything out of your life....with your attitude you will probably die full of regret and remorse......the essential truth of the situation is that we must live everyday like it is our last......or we will die watching tv......fat and lonely.....and broke.....and most of all pissed at ourselves because we never took advantage of the opportunities that life had given us.......or worse....we will die very unexpectedly likie those people did in london....I hope that none of them had your attitude....and died feeling unfulfilled....

It's funny how the deaths of a few dozen people shatter the illusion of western invulnerability. Sure I admit it's an unfortunate event that could have been avoided, but let's face it : we all knew it was coming sooner or later. Unfortunate, but nothing really to weep over the internet and go all emotional.

Today / Yesterday (depends on where you live really) three passenger trains collided in southern Pakistan killing 120 people and injuring hundreds more. How is that a lesser tragedy? Or those minimum of almost 23000 civilians died in Iraq after the military intervention. How many of you have wept over that? Sure it doesn't count as 'news' as deaths of tens of people happens almost on the daily basis over there. But does that once again reduce the human worth of a single casulty?

Somehow I feel like this was the enema we westeners needed as the effect of WTC is slowly wearing off.

Deliverance6 said:
or we will die watching tv......fat and lonely....and broke

Do you hear 30-40% of Americans complaining who're about to die similar deaths. Percentage may vary depending on whether you include both overweight AND obese people, but you get my point. Cases 3) and 4) usually result from 1) and 2) so they were included in the quote.

HeBeHu said:
It's funny how the deaths of a few dozen people shatter the illusion of western invulnerability. Sure I admit it's an unfortunate event that could have been avoided, but let's face it : we all knew it was coming sooner or later. Unfortunate, but nothing really to weep over the internet and go all emotional.

Today / Yesterday (depends on where you live really) three passenger trains collided in southern Pakistan killing 120 people and injuring hundreds more. How is that a lesser tragedy? Or those minimum of almost 23000 civilians died in Iraq after the military intervention. How many of you have wept over that? Sure it doesn't count as 'news' as deaths of tens of people happens almost on the daily basis over there. But does that once again reduce the human worth of a single casulty?

Somehow I feel like this was the enema we westeners needed as the effect of WTC is slowly wearing off.

I dont think anyone is going all weepy and emotional over it.......and I dont think we are that far apart on our views now that you have expounded on what you think of the situation.......but to call someone a wimp for having certain feelings about their life when people die is just dumb.....it is part of life and if it doesnt make you think a bit then you dont think that much.....I havnt wept about anyones death in a long time.....do I have a strong feeling of tragedy and sadness about it....yes.....it is always unfortunate when someone is intentionally killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....oh....I also dont think it could have been avoided.....a war on terrorism is like a war on jealousy....you could never win that war.....
and yes.....americans are fatasses.....but I am not..

Yeah, there's really nothing funny to say about this. It's quite sad when innocent people die. England rules, they're like America's sister country or something. And what great bands! Lawnmower Deth, Napalm Death, Cancer, Bal Sagoth, Cradle Of Filth, Carcass, Akercocke! The list goes on.

-Vince

they are hiphopers..
"ey yo man, check me out, i´m da bomb!!"

my condoleanses(sp??) to those who got killed/hurt though..

my wife was in london when the first bombs blowed up.. scary shit..