Congratulations!!!

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
:lol: I just wanted to share with you dudes the chance of a lifetime or should I say the chance of an apocolypse?

IHC LOTTERY - CONGRATULATIONS
YOU HAVE BEEN ENTERED INTO THE IHC GLOBAL LOTTERY TO SLECT REPRESENTATIVES FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASSIFIED EXPERIMENT. THIS WILL ACT AS YOUR UNIQUE LOTTERY NUMBER. PLEASE DO NOT LOSE THIS NUMBER.

Dont miss out on your opportunity to live beyond 2012, guys!!!
Thats right, this is YOUR chance to beat the apocolypse :kickass:

Click Here To Witness This Bullshit For Yourself

Oh my god, 2012 again.... we've already been there at 1999, 2000, 2009 etc etc. Fucking apocalypses every year! We're still not dead.

And here is some nice facts to know about 2012 and how much of the claims are bullshit:

Last edited by a moderator:
You clearly misunderstood the point behind my post. I dont believe in this bullshit. I call it bullshit because I believe it is ONLY bullshit meaning no facts or concrete evidence (at least regarding my lack of belief in this said bullshit).
I posted on here because I find it hilarious that any organization would form a "Global Lottery securing your place in the future".

Thanks for posting that retarded video anyway. Perhaps someone else might find interest in this bullshit.

You clearly misunderstood the point behind my post. I dont believe in this bullshit. I call it bullshit because I believe it is ONLY bullshit meaning no facts or concrete evidence (at least regarding my lack of belief in this said bullshit).
I posted on here because I find it hilarious that any organization would form a "Global Lottery securing your place in the future".

Thanks for posting that retarded video anyway. Perhaps someone else might find interest in this bullshit.

No I didn't misunderstand you actually, I was just talking about 2012 in general, I wasn't referring to your post :)

Edit: Although I now realize it does look a lot like I was trying to throw that in your face, but once again, I wasn't. It was just a "general" type of post.

ah, its a movie!

Yea, I was gonna say, I didn't click the link, but the IRC thing looked like something I looked at that was part of the promo thing for the upcoming 2012 movie. I actually thought it was quite cool. I don't believe the 2012 hype at all, but I love watching doomsday movies, even though they usually end up sucking.

I also got a kick out of the website for that upcoming sector 9 movie or whatever its called. Where upon entrance you have to choose between the human version and the "non-human" version. Pretty interesting.

Edit: Visited the 2012 site again. Could you really a believe a site that looks that nice could really belong to real 2012 fanatics? If it belonged to a real group it would probably look like something from geocities with clip art and shit, haha.

Haha Uladyne, I agree with the geocities clip art crap. Can't count how many sites I have come across on the net that talk about doomsday, or new age bullshit and whatever, and they all look like SHIT. My diarrhea looks better than those sites.

And here is some nice facts to know about 2012 and how much of the claims are bullshit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplmDXrawnI

That was a pretty cool video, but then the narrator got all Jesusy toward the end of the second part, saying that he thinks all the hype surrounding 2012 is meant to distract us from the fact that the coming atrocities are actually signs of Jesus' second coming. He used science to tear down one myth, but failed to use it to try to hold up the one he prefers. :loco: