Consumed intro, 4 bars - reposted

Please, any good soul here made that Consumed chart in Cakewalk, MIDI or something?? Coz I'm trying to copy those lines into Cakewalk but it's looking pretty confused...

Did someone make a MIDI of it, a TAB , a GTP or something??

Thanks in advance

Man, I think the tempo is something around 110... It was the one which worked better here, although I do not know how to do the slides in Cakewalk, anyone know how to do it? (Without using a MIDI keyboard/synth, just editing the chart by hand...)

OOH, GREAT!!!

And, about the drum tracks, I do not have <edited>time</edited> to work on it on the week, I just have the weekends (and very very few time, 'coz I go to the beach almost every weekend, so I have only 4 hours at Sunday, but I'll try to finish it ASAP...)

I forgot to write time above, so I completed it now...

what bass do you have? is it fretless??

can you play consumed???

do you know where i can find the tablatures of it cuz i've been playing bass for like 3 years and i can play a lot of things like symphony x songs and helloween songs so MAYBE i can play consumed please help me. ill apressiated .

thanks

STEVE YOU ARE THE KING!!!

I have the whole song of Consumed notated. Not in tab, but it's one of the few I had time to complete. Sorry, I'm not a fan of tab (I never learned that way) although I'm coming around on it because I see it's a good way to learn the exact fingering and positioning of the original. Also I found the songs The Fragile Art Of Existence, and What If notated. And Breaking The Broken with notes & tab (set up for my five string D G C F Bb).
And, somehow I have the Dark Hall song Changing Weather with notes & tab (4 string) in .pdf form and it has all the pages in one file...if I can figure out how to get Consumed like this after I scan it it'll be a lot easier to send out than a .jpg file for each page.
Ideas?

YEAH!! That would be KILLER to have all that songs here!!!!

I am not 100% sure, but if you install another software from Adobe, which creates, and does not just reads PDFs, you may transform them into a .PDF file...

You may do that by making a Word file, for example, with the scanned pages, and then printing to the 'virtual printer' which this software installs on your system, and then it will generate the .PDF file...

Am I right??