Contagion

Originally posted by Light
It's one of the unwritten rules of rock, isn't it? Lose your logo after three or four releases, then use various text-based substitutes on each subsequent disc... until you resurrect the old one two or three albums down the line, and all the fans get that warm-inside feeling, and go "aaaahhh". The Arena logo looks very metal, if you invert it, and sort of half screw up your eyes while viewing from several feet away. That's got to be good.

:lol:

Very true.

I like this logo.

The cover is beautiful, "Immortal" was cool in a different way, but now Arena seem to be back to something I'd wear on a t-shirt :loco:

I'm intrigued by the lyrics!!

Originally posted by Snowgoose
The cover is beautiful, "Immortal" was cool in a different way, but now Arena seem to be back to something I'd wear on a t-shirt :loco:

I'm intrigued by the lyrics!!

You wouldn't wear the cover for "Immortal" on your t-shirt? :lol:

Originally posted by Spin Dizzy
I think the Immortal? cover is excellent. Would make a cool t-shirt.

Er.... hehe... a fat, bald babyman in diapers on a t-shirt? Don't get me wrong, the cover works excellently with the overall feel of the lyrics, but it's not something I'd wear when I meet my new parents-in-law. I dream of a luxurious longsleeve with the Contagion cover with the yellowish orange/blue stretching out over the sleeves. Oh dream on silly goose.