Contributors and band promos/music wanted for a new website

peerynt

New Metal Member
Hello there.

I am developing new website related to Metal in general. It can be seen at this location: Monochromatized Metal Machine | Powered by Drupal, Metal and Open Source Currently there are few reviews, and some interviews are lined up for posting very soon.

I am looking for people who would be interested in writing album and gig reviews, and conducting interviews. The focus is on unsigned scene, however, any materials related to well known signed (Metal) bands are welcome. As this is NOT a recruitment ad, contributors are expected to write out of passion for music scene, not motivated by any kind of financial interest. However, I am okay putting either couple of affiliate ads of your choice, or posters/ads that advertise/promote gigs, or other things related to scene you want to advertise in your publications. The site is intended to be not limited to any particular geographic area therefore international contributors are welcome. To get in touch please use the Contact form on the site.

I am also looking for bands looking for more free promotion. If you have a record out, or a forthcoming record, please get in touch. You can use either the Contact form on the site, or, if your message is supposed to have attachments (such as properly tagged mp3 files) please email at info[at]monochromatized.com .

Thank you, and I look forward to hear from you.