Convict thread

2005 - Frederick County Jail, MD
2007 - Collin County Jail, TX

Was at both for a total of maybe two hours, being fingerprinted for jobs :loco:

back in 98 I got arrested for being in the car with a friend who shot an oncoming car with a giant watergun :lol:
I remember laughing in the car while we were surrounded by 6 cop cars in the Steak N' Shake parking lot. A cop came over to me and was super pissed. It was funny shit. Handcuffs are uncomfortable, the backseat of a cop car is tiny, and the concrete benches in the jail are perfect for farting!
Oh and right behind me in the jail there was "fat" carved into the wall. It was awesome

back in 98 I got arrested for being in the car with a friend who shot an oncoming car with a giant watergun :lol:
I remember laughing in the car while we were surrounded by 6 cop cars in the Steak N' Shake parking lot. A cop came over to me and was super pissed. It was funny shit. Handcuffs are uncomfortable, the backseat of a cop car is tiny, and the concrete benches in the jail are perfect for farting!
Oh and right behind me in the jail there was "fat" carved into the wall. It was awesome

Somehow, I'd believe you did this way before I'd believe you committed an actual crime. :lol:

That's the funniest convict story I've ever heard, :lol: