cool bass solo from billy sheehan!

Holy shit. That was rediculous. When the guitar came in, it was all "Weedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedly!!!!" And Billy Sheehann was all like "Banananabananabananabananabananabananabanananabanananabananananabanananananabanabnabnabanabannabnanananabananananabanananananabanana!!!!!!" And then the Guitar was all like "Weedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedlyweedly!!!!" And it was crazy!! It was pandemonium 2005!!!!! (It's been a little while since I made a post like this.)

sheehan is the man...........nobody ive heard can tear up a bass like he can, and ive pretty much heard them all. Sheehan can definately lay down some killer grooves when he has to, but in all honesty who would hire billy sheehan to just sit back and lay down some grooves? I think the best bass player would be a combination of John Myung and Billy Sheehan..........im sure John could probably keep up with billy in terms of chops, but he doesn't have the same flare, nor do i think he would ever be the type to take the spotlight like that

why do you people think that you should not solo on bass! bass is cool come on!:wave:

The Yngster said:
^^ thats exactly why i dont like him. guy can solo like nothing but god forbid he actually has to lay down a decent bassline

What the hell are you talking about? Maybe his bass style just isnt your cup of tea. But when it comes to laying down a decent bassline, I love his material.

jo jo said:
why do you people think that you should not solo on bass! bass is cool come on!:wave:

i like bass solos, but i like bass solos that incorporate bass techniques such as slap, pop and stuff like that, FUNKY!!! :Spin:

You're all forgetting about Geddy Lee. Now HE can lay down a wicked bassline!

Edit: Post #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!