Cool ebay sightings!

I didn't know I was talking negatively about good music. I thought I was talking negatively about bad music. ;)

The songs don't have any plot.

NIN has concept albums so you keep trying to be cute, and in turn make yourself into an ass. :p

The fragile was outstanding and the last cd had a few tracks up there with his best stuff (every day is exactly the same, right where it belongs.) Check those tracks out.

NIN has concept albums so you keep trying to be cute, and in turn make yourself into an ass. :p

concept albums? explain.

deftones has like 1-3 good songs on every cd... everything else pretty much blows, but i was way into the first 2 cd's back in middle school.

nine inch nails never made a bad cd, not even with teeth. Reznor is a fucking genius... if you wanna debate this, take it up with his millions of dollars worth of success.

concept albums? explain.

deftones has like 1-3 good songs on every cd... everything else pretty much blows, but i was way into the first 2 cd's back in middle school.

nine inch nails never made a bad cd, not even with teeth. Reznor is a fucking genius... if you wanna debate this, take it up with his millions of dollars worth of success.
What are you talking about? I love NIN. Anyhow downward spiral is a concept record. A sex addict defies god, kills god, becomes god, abuses his new power, starts to lose all feeling and become machinelike much like a god would, goes back to sex but it doesn't help anymore, before he becomes totally feelings he shoot himself in the head, and hurt is him reflecting on his life and how he would have done things different.

The Fragile is a semi concept record about how when beautiful things die something equally beautiful takes its place.

Year Zero is going to be a concept done on two cds. Something about a religious group who drugs the water supply to take control of the people.

As for Deftones they have some really dark and atmospheric stuff, and I like all their stuff.