cool idea..

johnnyisleet

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2005
I would love to hear bodom make some kind of instrumental similar to Orion or Ktulu. I think that would just kick so much ass.. any thoughts?

Some of the Warmen stuff is cool and pretty Bodomish. I'd swear it was Alexi himself playing on "Accept the Fact" but it says it's someone else, he has the same tone and style of playing.

Yeah a cover CD would, half of the songs they've covered, I don't even like originally.

But an instrumental would be good, Warmen style as I've said.

Sinergy did an instrumental: Passage to the Reaper. I thing the original is a requiem from Bach (classical). All songs (i think) concerning Salieri on the Warmen cds are actually covers of the composer, Salieri, who was one of Mozarts rivals. +, all the speeches (Confessions, Return Of Salieri) are from the film Amadeus (about Mozarts life). So their you go. A lot of Bodom songs are also inspired from classical stuff. I dont think bodom will do just instrumental, but they do some on side projects. Nevertheless, Alexei uses his voice as an instrument, and not as voice. So u could say that all bodom songs are instrumntal^^.

CliffBurton said:
Well, I cant understand what Alexi is saying half the time, so most songs are instrumental.

Yeah I gotta agree with you on that!

I swear I've listened to "Every time I die" over and over and to me it sounds like the first part of the song Alexi is saying :

"You think Mike's come to get you, you're twilight ball of yay yay,
Like a fire in the pouring rain.
Your box are always tied, dose your insides off my scythe,
You're broken, but nobody home"

Guess I'de better start looking into a hearing aide! o_O

ChildOfADown said:
Sinergy did an instrumental: Passage to the Reaper. I thing the original is a requiem from Bach (classical). All songs (i think) concerning Salieri on the Warmen cds are actually covers of the composer, Salieri, who was one of Mozarts rivals. +, all the speeches (Confessions, Return Of Salieri) are from the film Amadeus (about Mozarts life). So their you go. A lot of Bodom songs are also inspired from classical stuff. I dont think bodom will do just instrumental, but they do some on side projects. Nevertheless, Alexei uses his voice as an instrument, and not as voice. So u could say that all bodom songs are instrumntal^^.

Passage to the Reaperr is actually the "Summer" part of Vivaldis four seasons.