cool true story

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
The other day, I woke up and decided to hit the gym. I figured that I'd just head off without showering or anything and take care of that later. So I slipped on some old sweat pants and a ripped up sweatshirt and headed on out with bed head and eye boogers galore. My gym is located inside of a shopping mall. Since I'm a waiter, I carry lots of cash on me all the time. My bank is also located in the mall. So, before I entered the gym, I decided to make a cash deposit at my bank. As I'm walking and counting my money and the same time, I get kind of startled at someone coming in my direction. I look up and as this guy notices that I recognize him, he says "what's up". So I said "what's up" and we kept on going in our own directions. Walking to the bank I was in amazement at who it was. It was none other than David Grohl from the Foo Fighters. cool true story.

That's pretty cool. I was Dave Grohl for halloween one year because I look exactly like him.

Heheh. Are you sure it wasn't me pretending to be Dave Grohl?

Originally posted by AlexStomp
The other day, I woke up and decided to hit the gym. I figured that I'd just head off without showering or anything and take care of that later. So I slipped on some old sweat pants and a ripped up sweatshirt and headed on out with bed head and eye boogers galore. My gym is located inside of a shopping mall. Since I'm a waiter, I carry lots of cash on me all the time. My bank is also located in the mall. So, before I entered the gym, I decided to make a cash deposit at my bank. As I'm walking and counting my money and the same time, I get kind of startled at someone coming in my direction. I look up and as this guy notices that I recognize him, he says "what's up". So I said "what's up" and we kept on going in our own directions. Walking to the bank I was in amazement at who it was. It was none other than David Grohl from the Foo Fighters. cool true story.

that's bitchin. i woulda pissed my pants and then shit them

Originally posted by AlexStomp
It was none other than David Grohl from the Foo Fighters. cool true story. [/B]

That's cool mang! When I was in Seattle Mr Grohl came through the drive in at the Burger King I worked at(and I was working the window). He was very nice, cause I was like "hey your david grohl aren't you?" he was like "yes, I'm sorry to dissapoint you" which he was just being sarcastic with a smile on his face and he shook my hand. It was cool cause this was back when Foo Fighters were about to release their first album so I asked him about it(since nobody really knew anything about them at that point). He was like "oh yeah man, I think you'll dig it! We got the bassist and drummer from Sunny day realestate, and Pat is also playing guitar with us". Needless to say, I've been a fairly big Foo Fighters fan ever since. Matt chameron (drummer for soundgarden) also came through the drive in like five times! He was a really cool guy! He even remembered my name after the first visit! Yes, those Seattle musicians are pretty cool people! At least in my experiences.

cheerz!

Augdawg