copy of all website photos?vhs concert?

bt9x said:
hello Neil,
I e-mailed you a few weeks ago and I am now signed up on this WAY COOL!! Website. please reply.

-M
bt9x

Hey M,

I think it's Matt from Maine. Let me know which photo you're looking for and I'll send it to you, since you have patience and perserverance. Both qualities I admire. This message board is the best way to communicate. The video on my site was just something I thought people might appreciate as an introduction to my site. I have broadcast quality footage of a few concerts, but I have no plans to do anything with it at the moment. I guess I'll just have to get out there and play some live gigs. There's nothing better than playing live.

Metal On!
Nt

Is there any way to get a hold of Old Anthrax shows you where in?... I have 1 but the quality is poor. its from the same show on your site.. I really want to have a good copie of the origonal Armed and dangerous, i am sure you know the version Joey sang is diffrent then the one fron the one you sang.. if you can help me that would be good... if not oh well.. Still looking foward to you New cd...take care..

P.S. I am still mad you dident call me....j/k
David Erickson

David,

As I mentioned before, Neil took ill from severe food poisoning traveling through Chicago in December 2002. Please don't take it personally. I heard he had a conversation with you for over an hour. Shoot, I don't even get to talk to him for that long.:err:

As far as the live footage request, Neil made it available to MTV Networks and VH1, which included the original version of Armed and Dangerous live that Neil wrote with Anthrax. Perhaps they'll use the footage someday for a DVD version of their program.

Peace,
\M1/:)

I was kidding about the Phone call...I know what happened, and understand. BUt come on, DVD youd have better luck getting someone to re-isue Fistful of metal on 8track them to get MTV to put out a DVD with that shit on it... so if thats the only way I can get a copie of it, I guess i'll just forget about it...