Corbijn

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
Anton Corbijn (1955) photographer, director / visual artist
will soon release a compilation DVD under 'Directors Label' of his video works (for U2, Depeche Mode, Joy Division) to date.
Latest release update: October 11

video interview (Dutch television, 21st sept)
for many of you it'll be in foreign :erk:

Corbijn states this compilation will give him the opportunity to leave the work done behind him and quit his ambitions of making video clips and photo series for bands.
Down the course of this year a film entitled "Control" will see the light of day with Corbijn as its director and his aim is to take a complete different approach to photography from now on.

pfff actually, no, first time i saw his work i saw that video for Enjoy the Silence when it was shown on telly.
i always liked his photography for U2 too. and how could i not know him, he's dutch, so you can't miss him being dutch really.

and yeah, i already knew of the dvd coming out, but there was this interview this week reminding me

toolsofthetrade said:
pfff actually, no, first time i saw his work i saw that video for Enjoy the Silence when it was shown on telly.
i always liked his photography for U2 too. and how could i not know him, he's dutch, so you can't miss him being dutch really.

and yeah, i already knew of the dvd coming out, but there was this interview this week reminding me

i knew about him long long before you mate, i dropped his name and you went foraging haha, up yours and youre still a stupid false pretentious kunt!