Coroner fans-Coroner invited to play a festival

sknight

Are You Morbid?
I was wondering if you were going to delete it, but I tried anyway.

The opeth forum is perfect for this type of news because we tend to be open to music that's cutting edge and pushing the envelope. Coroner's music is still as futuristic and mysterious in sound today as it was in the 80s and 90's. It also helps to have a a huge number of views to get the word out.

IMHO, they still have not been touched.

So if anyone is interested in seeing this happen, then post and show the support. It might happen, might not. It's worth a shot.

As I hear the blurbs about it from the inner circles:
Marky-disappeared into the German techno underground.
Ron-Took over his family painting business
Tommy-Guitar instructor, producer, plays odd gigs, and makes guest appearances on albums.

Each member was one of the greats and highly underrated. Tommy could possibly have been one of the greatest guitarists had they had more exposure.

If this reunion took place, there's no reason not to make it more than one-off, right? How about a world tour? New album? Would be interesting to see...

I've been cross posting this on other boards. The response has been warm and unanimous. This is looking like something all the fans want, unlike other so-called reunions.

I was too young to see Coroner live the first time, even though I had all the music. I hope others can support this because there are others like me that never fully experienced this brilliant and influential band.