Costa Rica

Well, yeah about 100 National bands and counting have been making noise there, but I have yet to find any real METAL bands... most of what my cousin and I listen to is Punk Rock, kinda like what was coming out in the US a couple decades ago... Sad, but I told him to look for heavy bands for next time I go.

(If you haven't noticed, I'm Costariccan.)

i saw a site called darktemple which had several costarican metal bands, along with a band labeled as latincore, but when i try to check it out now, it gives me some shitty domain site with a bunch of pop ups.

i seem to remember a band called Auruga, or something like that, who would serve as a fine example of latin american folk metal, i think. does that name sound familiar to you, or anyone, by chance?

All I know about CR is that Stryper did their reunion show there...if that has something to say:D
I also know a girl from over there whom I'd really like to see again - well...:(

I just came back from CR from vacation... seen alot of metalheads but haven't heard if there was any metal bands making the scene there... btw im CR/American as well...