Could it be?...NILI BROSH on TX Tour?

googoo4guitar

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2010
Oh my God did I hear this right? Nili Brosh is returning for Texas Shows?
My home state...yea man:worship! I finally get to see the Maidens in the Lone Star state with two awesome guitar players..Nili and Courtney!....I'm definitely going to HOB show!!!!

San Jose was cancelled Linda? BUMMER! :( Any chance of a Bay Area date being made up in the near future?

Ya, unfortunately the club is in trouble and not doing shows most of the month if you look on their calendar. Sucks cuz that place ruled! Not to mention the elaborate FOOD spread they treated us to last time! :worship: Oh well, just a fond memory now. I hope we will get to the Bay Area again soon. It was too late to get another gig in time and properly promote. :(

Ya, unfortunately the club is in trouble and not doing shows most of the month if you look on their calendar. Sucks cuz that place ruled! Not to mention the elaborate FOOD spread they treated us to last time! :worship: Oh well, just a fond memory now. I hope we will get to the Bay Area again soon. It was too late to get another gig in time and properly promote. :(

Thx for the info. Linda. Yeah, I just noticed that their calendar is pretty bare now. Here's to you ladies getting back up here soon though. We definitely can't wait!!!!!

Thank you for posting this! I am flattered once again, and very excited to return! I have never really seen the South or too much of Texas, and what a way to do it, right?? My cowboy boots will feel at home!

And for those of you who are looking for a lil something special, Nili will have her solo CD release on hand at the merch booth along with all the swell Maidens swag available each night! Yee HAW!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Thanks Linda! Yes, I will be selling some special pre-release copy of my debut solo instrumental album. It is called Through The Looking Glass, and it's definitely got some Maiden influence in it! Great band backing me up on it, and it also features guitar legend Andy Timmons - who hails from Dallas, TX btw! How appropriate! There is also an audio preview for the record on my website - http://www.nilibrosh.com/media/audio

Thanks everyone and see y'all soon!

Nili's album is GREAT!!!!! Hey Nili!! Who's the total cutie pie on the covers?? :-D
When can we hear some of Heather's stuff????? Heather is a cutie, too!!! Courtney, Kirsten, Wanda, and Linda...CUTIES!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I'm a geek!

Thanks Linda! Yes, I will be selling some special pre-release copy of my debut solo instrumental album. It is called Through The Looking Glass, and it's definitely got some Maiden influence in it! Great band backing me up on it, and it also features guitar legend Andy Timmons - who hails from Dallas, TX btw! How appropriate! There is also an audio preview for the record on my website - http://www.nilibrosh.com/media/audio

Thanks everyone and see y'all soon!
That's awesome Nili ~ can't wait to hear it!