Could JAG PANZER be the coolest band ever? I believe so.

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
I've had a few chances to meet JAG PANZER and they have ALL been more than approachable and Mark even knows me when he sees me. How cool is that? When I asked Mark for a picture with him at the BW&BK show in Cleveland last year I said thank you after the picture and Mark said "No. Thank you." Not to mention if you see them on tour, they'll be out in the crowd hanging out with you when their set is done. Bands like this make you appreciate them even more when they are a fan of you as much as you are a fan of them. J.P. will ALWAYS have my support!!!

Rock on!

Sean

Hell yes. Initials JP just bring out Heavy Metal Greatness.

How about a JP and JP tour next year, both have new stuff. Some of the road equipment could get mixed up.

I would love to see that.

Panzer Is up there they deserve it for all the great metal they have provided us.
Bob-Denver

I think in this day of BIG HEADED egos among rock stars/muscians ( a good number of them suck musically too but they don't think so) it is IMO an honor to be able to meet a band number 1 and number 2 have a given band take the time to not only put up a front in terms of meeting fans but actually wanting to interact and mingle with those who follow them, buy the cds', shirts, tickets etc,etc and while i've only had the pleasure of meeting 2 bands (Jag Panzer & Saxon) they both were equally kind and thoughtful to myself and my friends and that all a fan like myself can ask for:cool:

Jag & Saxon are IMHO 2 of the most fan friendly bands out there today.

THANKS GUYS!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

them all.

And Harry just cracks me right the hell up. It's like he's the big brother I wish I had. Tho I probably older than him! :yell:

The whole band is too incredibly kind and thanks to Mark and his down to Earth demeanor I wonder if I would have even gotten the chance to hear JP.

*ok I need a moment to recoup*

To think of life without Mechanized Warfare and now Casting....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nightmares!!!!!!!