Could someone explain the concept behind the song 'Horses'?

haha.
me, Joza and Digger were 'improvising' once in Vinnys room, playing evil ghostly music when Digger started singing 'hooooooooorses' over the top of it. Hence the classic Horses was penned :)

haha, I was trying to introduce this guy on the net to Anathema, saying how great they were so he picked a short song to download and it was Horses. He was saying 'ok I won't download anymore that's just fine that song will live in the memory, the sound of wind and some British guy shouting Horses, absolute classic.' heh kind of stupid to judge a band so quick, he thought all anathema's songs sounded like that one :)

Anyway I think it's great, listening to it I you can almost imagine yourself in medieval England or er, 90's Liverpool... either one er.. :D

I have Pentecost III, it's great and near the end it sounds like you recorded yourselves just pissing about and stuff, then comes on horses then nailed to the cross, love the guitars at the end of that song

no. just 666. nailed to the cross is some kind of weird intro. it's on the 7', played just before, 666 but not on the krakow gig.

Andy_2003 said:
haha, I was trying to introduce this guy on the net to Anathema, saying how great they were so he picked a short song to download and it was Horses. He was saying 'ok I won't download anymore that's just fine that song will live in the memory, the sound of wind and some British guy shouting Horses, absolute classic.' heh kind of stupid to judge a band so quick, he thought all anathema's songs sounded like that one :)

Anyway I think it's great, listening to it I you can almost imagine yourself in medieval England or er, 90's Liverpool... either one er.. :D
i think thats sound that andy! theres a person in the world who downloaded horses, said "thats classic" and left it at that!! ace!:err: