Could this ever be a possiblity for the Maidens?

It would be a dream come true to play Donington - but as long as they have the real thing there to headline the show, it's highly unlikely....

So in that respect this is one gig, I am glad they aren't asking us to do since to get it would mean that Maiden is no longer playing out and THAT would be a sad day indeed!!

It would be a dream come true to play Donington - but as long as they have the real thing there to headline the show, it's highly unlikely....

So in that respect this is one gig, I am glad they aren't asking us to do since to get it would mean that Maiden is no longer playing out and THAT would be a sad day indeed!!

I didn't think for a minute you'd do it this year but maybe you guys do it next year?? That would kick ass!!! :kickass: :D

I love that about you, Jenna - you're always trying to get us over there. Keep that energy out there because we would LOVE to come - it would be so amazing to play where it all began!

If I win the lottery, I'll pay to get you over here myself!!! :lol:

I have faith that I WILL get to see you play one day, even if I have to travel to California to do it!! :cool: