countdown to the 16th

Ooooooooooooooooooh, this is seriously going to be an awesome spring :D. Sauna Open Air, Kamelot gig, new Sonata Arctica CD, new Kamelot CD and then this! :headbang:

Is this about the new vocalist? 'Cause I've been thinkin' about that a lot the past few days (don't ask me why). Man, if it is who I'm hoping it is, well... I'm probably not gonna wet myself but I'll be glad and looking forward to new material
smile_nod.gif

Okay, the game's up, I know what this is about. I just found out who the new singer will be :) I'm not gonna ruin anything for those of you who don't know (probably not many considering how fast this kind of news spreads in the metal community) but man I'm psyched! :kickass:

It's just a matter of time... if it was not me, someone else would post it here... it's on the internet, there's nothing we can do about it. The whole world already knows.
I'm sure he'll do an amazing job. He's one of the most talented singers in the world and there's no doubt he's a perfect choice for this or whatever band.

You got to be kidding me... Things like this NEVER happen! Amazing, truly amazing, I'm totally speechless! This is going to kick so much ass there won't be any ass left in the world after it! \nn/

Holy shit, i just found out about this now, well done guys! ill be expecting that UK tour you promised me at Bloodstock last year =P

I must say me and Burnt Offerings had a discussion about Matt joining Pyramaze like right when Lance and Pyramaze parted. I guess some dreams do come true! This totally made my fucking week, hell my month! New Iced Earth Single due in June and now this! This is definately the year of the Iced Earth fan, and Pyramaze fan!:headbang:

I have to wait and see if all this is thrue... IF! What can I say - AMAZING and COOL! Can´t wait for the news...