Cover art: Death is just the beginning vol. 3

JAH

Tai Mai Shu
Mar 29, 2002
Stull, KS
Hi.

I've been wondering about this for a few years now. Who made the art work for this cd? I'm pretty sure it could be the same person who made the covers for vol. 4 and 5. I'm trying to find the art work for volume 3 and it's driving me nuts! All I've found is a tiny picture of it. I've checked all over the net as much as I can at various cd cover sites. Found some good scans of vol. 4 and 5 but no 3! I don't have the money to get the cd and I'd have to buy it offline cause it seems rather rare and untrackable in my city.

Please help! I'm dying to find this. I figure if I atleast know the name of the artist, I may be able to find a better picture of it online OR if anybody has the cd and can scan the art work. Man... that would be the coolest thing ever! if someone can scan it, pleasee message me.

I appreciate it.

JAH

Thanks Aglarion for the information. I searched around alittle bit but couldn't find much about his/her art work. Must be a art site some place. I'd like to see more. I wonder if Necrolord has done any more covers or work. I'll do some more extensive searching later on.

St. Vitus! That would be to damn kind of you to do that for me. I appreciate it alot. I'll remind you tomorrow. That cover for that album though is alittle more personal than just it being art. I remember using that cd case as a "tester" to see if some flying pyramid LSD I took was kicking in yet (this was long ago) but not even after 40 mins of taking it, when I looked that damn cover came to life! I couldn't fuckin believe how alive it was. I know it's kinda morbid looking but it was one of the most beautiful things that whole night. Very amazing how alittle piece of paper could make something do that. The most craziest thing about it was the woman , her figures shadow or whatever the hell that is in the middle looked as though she was belly dancing underneath her dress. HAHA. I'm just crazy but yeah. I want a copy of that cd cover.

so thanks again for the taking the time to reply!

take care

JAH