Cradle Of Filth should change name to Dani And The Filths

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
these band members changes is a kick in the ass...only Dani Filth remains as an original member (he is the boss)...and the same happens with Dimmu Borgir. Satan isn't blessing these guys!:Shedevil:

iced earth does that like almost every cd too. it's so annoying. Jon Schaffer is the only one from every cd. i hate when bands change band members.
and when they loose members, namely female vocalists and trumpet players and drummers.

and when they loose members, namely female vocalists and trumpet players and drummers. [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm completely agree with you:)

well, i just wanted to name-drop EVILultion, and I couldn't remember the name of that other crappy CT death band (Dominus or something?), but your story would be appreciated!

story%20time%20outside.GIF

Alrighty, so my parents like to go to their Catholic church and are active participants in parish functions. That said, their church has this thing called the JuneFest each June which is basically a church fair, with food and games and stuff like that. So one year my mom guilt tripped me into volunteer working at one of the food booths- I was doing the kielbasa sandwiches I think. And lo, who is in line but the bassist for the satanic New Haven death metal ensemble Evilution. At a Catholic church summer fair/fundraiser. I gave him the eye for a bit but didn't say anything.

Oh, Evilution. The tangled webs we weave.

The possibility that it was the kielbasa line the guy was in makes it funnier. Gay overtones in evil death metal reign supreme once again. And I've heard Evilution- a guy from Euphoric Evisceration (local band, whose members later played in Sarcophagus and Fleshgrind) had one of the Evilution demos at our radio show once several yrs back, and one of my friends insisted on pronouncing their name "EVIL ut EYE On".

hah, that site is hilarious! guestbook entries rock:

Monday 08/19/2002 5:25:13pm
Name: colin
E-Mail:
Favorite Band: arbys lame fag pussies
Referred By: Band
City/Country: simi
Comments: Arby shut up! your a brainless moron we thought of it first so suck me like the fag you are. you didn't even hear the music ,probably because you were busy crying like a little bitch,leave me an email and ill be glad to laugh at you any time you pathetic loser/crybaby