Cradle of Filth @VA

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
I know they are not power, nor prog, but still, i bet some people here still like them(even after their crappy last album) but, is anyone going to the Norfolk VA show?

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of show the 3 inches of Blood guys put on, as well as Cradle themselves.

I attended the show at the palladium, in worcester, ma.... COF put on a great show. It was my 26th birthday and got pretty shitty but still remembered half of there set:headbang:

I've been a Cradle fan for years but have somehow managed to not yet witness the spectacle that I imagine must be their live show. I missed this tour due to money constraints. :( I did see 3 Inches of Blood opening for Satyricon back in 2004 and they were fun, but rather sloppy and they seemed a bit unsure of themselves. I'm guessing that by now, however, they've probably honed their show and are a lot better.

I'll be at the Atlanta show on the 26th. CoF puts on an excellent show, and this time they might be able to fit more of their stage show into the venue (they are playing the Roxy Theater this time around, not the Masquerade).

Nice guys, too. http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/cof04.html <--- pics from the show, etc.

I'll confess I'm also looking forward to The 69 Eyes. I like Devils and besides, they're fans of a relatively obscure Virginia-based band named Bella Morte who are like family to me, so they get +4 on their coolness roll. :lol:

I'm not that familiar with 3 Inches of Blood, but I've heard more good things than bad.....or rather, the good opinions were from better sources than the bad ones. :D

I'd LIKE to see them, but they're not coming to Pittsburgh. Maybe I can catch them in Maryland? Oh well, all I know is "Temptation" was my song of the year for 2006.

I really cant get into the last album, no matter how much I listen to it. However, I liked Nymphetamine and everything from their 1st album up to Midian. I hope they put on a good show!

I'll be seeing them in Atlanta. I'm mainly going for 3 Inches of Blood, but I like Cradle and 69 Eyes too. I've heard great things about CoF's live show so I'm looking forward to that.