Create-A-Harem

Draehl

Lurker
May 31, 2004
Atlanta 'burbs
Okay, as fucked up as the menstrual harem visual image was from the males and females thread, it did give me the idea for a custom harem thread! Ladies feel free to create your male harem.

Top 10:

Jenna Lee
Diane Kruger
Jessica Jung
Zooey Deschanel
Rose Byrne
Kate Beckinsale
Im Yoona
Judy Greer
Jennifer Morrison
Emmy Rossum

Uhh, I don't spend a lot of time thinking about famous women I can't have. I'm distracted by all the local women I can't have. But I guess I can try.

Females:

Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Kelly Macdonald
Nicole de Boer
Uh, can't think of any more

Males:

Tadanobu Asano

The harem would consist of few girls I know. 5 would be enough but I won't name (I have one of them though). I would be obliged to fuck each one of them atleast once every day and they would have each day different ways w/ me. On weekends, I wouldn't fuck nor wank and then on monday morning a randomly chosen girl would do me. I would gain points for doing them and change them for alcohol and cigarretes on a bar. I would end up in shits every day.

The five ways for each day are: BJ, Anal, normal, 69 and finally something painful. The drinks on bar are: Vodka, Urquell, Guiness, Gintonic. There are also red Marlboros and weed. Each one of those things are changeable for one sex I'd give.

It's Turkish, from the Arabic haram (which means something like "forbidden place"). Harems were the collective households of the wives of sultans and other powerful men. I am proud of the fact that our very own Charles XII got to stay in the Ottoman Empire for a couple of years and sample lots of hot oriental pussy in these harems.

Emma Watson

You have the right idea sir. Emma is pretty damn rockin'. Although in my case, it'd probably be Taylor Swift, since I have the biggest crush on her. I would fuck Ms. Swift in every position imaginable, and make sure she could not walk for a week.

It's Turkish, from the Arabic haram (which means something like "forbidden place"). Harems were the collective households of the wives of sultans and other powerful men. I am proud of the fact that our very own Charles XII got to stay in the Ottoman Empire for a couple of years and sample lots of hot oriental pussy in these harems.

Actually Turkish is a language derived from Arabic. Turks use many Arabic words.

I would say that the circassian and slavic women who ended up in Ottoman harems would have been more adequately pleasured by me and would have come willingly.

On the other hand Alexander the Great had a harem (so no he probably wasn't gay), so it's ok for me to discuss the notion.

That's a good point, they predate Islam.

Here's my list.

Gemma Atkinson
Candice Swanepoel
Sandra Manakova
Susan Coffey (maybe)
Miranda Kerr (maybe)
Adriana Lima

Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
Cristina Scabbia. Unchained I'm like a bullet set free now!. I'm like a weapon unleashed now!!!
Shania Twain, man I feel like a woman! ...when she's primed.
Bridget Wilson.
Tavia Spizer.
Katy Perry.
Marisa Tomei.
Rachel McAdams.
Kate Beckinsale.
Jennifer Connely.

I'm missing some ofcourse.

Jeffrey Hunter
William Shatner
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Quorthon

And six real-life men.

The harem would consist of few girls I know. 5 would be enough but I won't name (I have one of them though). I would be obliged to fuck each one of them atleast once every day and they would have each day different ways w/ me. On weekends, I wouldn't fuck nor wank and then on monday morning a randomly chosen girl would do me. I would gain points for doing them and change them for alcohol and cigarretes on a bar. I would end up in shits every day.

The five ways for each day are: BJ, Anal, normal, 69 and finally something painful. The drinks on bar are: Vodka, Urquell, Guiness, Gintonic. There are also red Marlboros and weed. Each one of those things are changeable for one sex I'd give.

I have got to meet you some day.

Actually Turkish is a language derived from Arabic. Turks use many Arabic words.

Actually, it's not related to Afro-Asiatic or Indo-European languages. Similar words are only from contact with those peoples.