CREATING ONLINE BAND!!READ HERE!

erikpetrucci

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2005
HI,
I'm erik,i play the guitar.
i'm creating an online band,so each member will record his part and send it to the others.finally will be done the final mix of all the instruments.
is anyone interested?
write me at:
erikpetrucci@hotmail.com

obviously i like symphony x,dream theater,metal,rock....ecc...
we'll start with some covers and then we'll write some originals.
erik

Hey I'm a guitar shredder (age 14,) sample here (I just plugged directly into the computer and improvized:) http://www.members.aol.com/burgerboydeluxe/solo.mp3

I can also write music (but it's difficult,) and arrange drums, keyboards etc.

I have 2 original songs that are finished except for bass recording, and I have about half the drums done on another one (I arrange them from samples.) I'll dl your sound files, if it is indeed awesome then maybe we could do something. Got any other members?

Holy crap, I downloaded the "shred" one and it's pretty damn good! Now I'm embarrassed by my sample, I'm going to plug in right now and see if I can top that...

I need to record some random Devin Townsend-like screaming for you, I used to be in a BR0000TALLLLL DEATH METAL BANDDDD (Of course being Progressive also)

Then you might like a listen.

NoSoup4you said:
Hey I'm a guitar shredder (age 14,) sample here (I just plugged directly into the computer and improvized:) http://www.members.aol.com/burgerboydeluxe/solo.mp3

I can also write music (but it's difficult,) and arrange drums, keyboards etc.

I have 2 original songs that are finished except for bass recording, and I have about half the drums done on another one (I arrange them from samples.) I'll dl your sound files, if it is indeed awesome then maybe we could do something. Got any other members?

Don't worry dude, that is not bad AT ALL for a 14 year old. I wish I knew more 14 year olds like you. At the same time, you need distortion. It's not a competition anyway, so don't worry about topping anyone.

Hey, I never said I thought I was bad... lol. I try not to be egotistical though. As far as distortion, I just didn't use it on that because it was easier. I recorded that awhile ago for a purpose I can't remember, but I didn't want to mic anything up. Plus, the distortion on my amp sucks--I'm using a Peavey Blazer practice amp with a Digitech RP200a pedal, and I can't get any definition in my chords. I CAN use my dad's Mesa Boogie Rectifier anytime, but I really didn't want to set it up for something so casual...