Crimson Glory is a KIT IV Headliner - Who would you want for the other slot?

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
I would love Blaze Bayley myself or the very unlikely addition of Accept. Other choices (not knowing the complete history of the festival):

Riot
Grave Digger
Loudness
Metal Church
Overdrive
Raven
Armored Saint
Lizzy Borden
Hail (just to hear Ripper)
Krokus

Anyway, CG is a good pick. Sadly, I saw Midnight open up for CIRCLE II CIRCLE in 2008. He of course then passed in 2009 and the tribute show happened. The new singer was pretty good and seemed like a nice chap when I met him. He's young and hungry. But Wade Black was also stellar and probably one of the nicest people I ever met. So, I was rooting for Wade to return.

In my opinion:

Riot: They were headliners. Besides, the situation with the band is unstable.

Grave Digger: Playing an old school show? I´d prefer not. For me, medieval trilogy and some albums with Manny are far better than their 80´s stuff.

Loudness: I guess too expensive.

Metal Church: They´re split up. Maybe a one off show with Mike Howe would be great

Overdrive: The NWOBHM band? Not a headliner for KIT.

Raven: For me, OK.

Armored Saint: They headlined last year on saturday.

Lizzy Borden: They headlined last year on friday.

Hail (just to hear Ripper): Come on, man. A cover band playing those songs?

Krokus: Too expensive and not too heavy for the KIT philosophy. I love the band anyway.

For me, like I said in the other post, the answer is : CHASTAIN WITH LEATHER LEONE ON VOCALS. That would be perfect for what Olli wants. SANCTUARY would be excellent too but it seems there´s no way. AGENT STEEL with Cyriis is an obvious choice but I don´t know what crazy John would do if there was an UFO warning or so :lol:

In german terms, GRAVESTONE or STORMWITCH (classic line up and show) would be great choices bit Olli uses to say that it´s almost impossible reuniting german bands. They lost contact with metal music a lot of time ago and got no interest in playing together again.

As many, £I would bet my money on Agent Steel.

Other bands that could headline (some will be too expensive
or impossible to reunite probably..)

Overkill
Y&T
Angel Witch
Loudness
Mercyful Fate
OZ
Metal Church
Warlord
Abattoir
Witchfinder General